A tailored, semi-fitted, statement jacket in original Australian print fabric. Classic princess line cut, two piece sleeve and shawl collar to gently frame your neck and décolletage. Yves St Laurent introduced his "le smoking" tuxedo suits in 1966 - jackets without gender.
- organic cotton, fully lined in cotton
- designed, digitally printed and handmade in Melbourne
- versatile : casual / formal
- team with matching Brigitte pants
- several prints - Barrier Reef, Prom, Bushflower, Eucalypt, Shadow, Autumn
- hand washable
Ethical & sustainable fashion - made to last